So its been 2 weeks since I got back to the gym, in those 2 weeks ive only went 3 times and hoping they would be 4 by the end of the week. You might think that this is too little, well let me explain to you why:
– What am doing is that am taking only classes for now, so am not doing any other kind of exercise except that. Yes it’s not the perfect idea, but I need to start slowly and catchup with the rest of workouts later! I havent moved my ass since ages, life has been very busy and going to the gym wasnt at the top of my list, so this to me is definitely a progress!!
– The first class that I have went to was a body pump class, I barely survived and was VERY sore for at least 4 days, sore to a limit that it hurts to sit and take the stairs, so even if I wanted to go to the gym, I literally couldnt.
– When my legs started feeling better, I went again for the same class (talk about determination lol) and lucky me the instructor agreed to just focus on the upper body part, which was great, but again I was left with sore arms for 3 days.
– I have also went to 2 stretching class that helped to ease the pain, but still I guess my body needs time to warm up to this.
– Today i thought to try the spinning class, the problem is that I know my knees kill me whenever I do this kind of class or take the stairs, but am willing to change that and I thought this is a good step towards it, don’t you think?
So am trying to take things slow, I know I have along way ahead, and honestly at this point, my aim is not really to lose weight! My aim is actually MOVE! I wanna get used to exercising and not to get easily tired and all of that. So am giving this a shot, and I will continue.
Tell me about your experience if you like :)